Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults FORM FOR CONSENT

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sheilag3 6 months ago.

  • Author
  • #101982


    Good morning, now I have a problem with making decisions for my grandson. His mom is has lupus and is on drugs and father in prison. The wrote a note that says the I will make educational and medical decisions in her place cause she is not in the best of health. When I started requesting services for him to be tested through special ed, the school stated then that I have to legal right to make decisions for him regardless to what the mother says, I need to be a legal guardian. I heard about the Caregiver form through Family code chapter 34 that a parent can sign given a person the right to make decisions and it doesn’t require a court order, just a notary. Do any of you know of this form.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.