[Self-Test] Do I Have ADHD? ADD Symptoms Test for Adults
Do I have ADHD? Take this free adult ADD test to gauge whether the symptoms of attention deficit disorder might explain your habitual disorganization, lack of productivity, poor memory, bad time management, and struggles with money and with work. Share the results with a mental health care professional for evaluation.
This free ADHD symptom test was adapted from the ASRS Screener developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Workgroup on Adult ADHD
Do I Have ADHD? What Are Common ADD Symptoms In Adults?
Could your impulsivity and distractibility be a sign of attention deficit disorder (ADHD or ADD)? Is ADD behind your feelings of inadequacy or poor working memory? Take this self-test to learn more about the symptoms of adult attention deficit disorder, and then take what you learn to a mental health care professional for evaluation.
This questionnaire is designed to determine whether you demonstrate symptoms similar to those of adults with ADHD and is intended for adults ages 18 and older. If you answer yes to a significant number of these questions, consult a mental health practitioner. An accurate diagnosis can only be made through clinical evaluation by a trained mental health professional.
If you are using a mobile device, you may need to scroll up to see your results.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test: Symptoms of Inattentive ADHD in Adults
2. Take This Test: Emotional Hyperarousal in Adults
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
4. Download 6 Steps to a Thorough ADHD Evaluation
5. Research Your ADHD Treatment Options
6. Listen to “ADHD in Adults vs. Children” — a Free Webinar with Dr. William Dodson
7. Consult Our Post-Diagnosis Guide for Adults